I know it's 3 in the morning right now, but I couldn't sleep and my tummy was feeling rather icky- so you get some brief posts here.
What makes a child suddenly decide to retrieve the small hand pruning clippers from dad's stuff and take them to his room and cut the wire to his alarm clock- which was plugged in, by the way, causing himself to be electrocuted?
I have no idea, but such was Jonathon's fate yesterday and the cord on the clock is now about 2 inches long and the whole thing is destined for the garbage. I sure am glad he didn't get hurt and perhaps it scared him enough not to do it again.
And, perhaps all this creativity will pay off in the future somehow!