This is Brandon sneaking in here, under cover of ye olde closed door. Although it has been my custom to refrain from posting on Mary's blog, so as to avoid charges of blogging nepotism, on this special occasion, caution must be thrown to the wind, the powerful anti-blogging nepotist lobby must be resisted, and natal celebrations must abound.
I'm taking these brave steps because I love her.
Why, you ask? Well no, of course you wouldn't, since its so obvious.
But I'll tell you anyway...a top ten at least:
- She wants to obey Jesus as much as she knows how.
- She's willing to do #1, even when it meant I would be halfway across the world for three months.
- She is patient with her clumsy husband even when, in the midst of conversation, he's halfway across the world.
- Big dreams, and enough energy (so far) to chase after them.
- Toilet fix-it know-how.
- Forget converting those God-hating neo-libs...we'll just outnumber them.
- Goodies that are...good.
- She takes practical steps to help make me successful.
- Think...Proverbs 31 object lesson.
- This will make her cry...in a good way.
Hope this year is best yet!!