I've just been "tagged" to mention seven random things/ facts about myself and tag seven other people to do the same, leaving comments on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged. So here goes:
1. I just learned all there is to know about ammonia/ nitrite levels, gravel vacuums, nets, siphoning, and many other details related to fish, thanks to Jeff emptying a months worth of fish food into the tank this morning.
2. The only thing I dislike about living in New Hampshire is the biting flies.
3. It took me 16 years of practice/ spitting on myself before I learned how to whistle loudly.
4. I have a mole on the bottom of my right pinky toe.
5. I actually like children, but I keep it a secret from the ones I have more than I should.
6. My favorite sleeping position (which my children have inherited) is on my tummy with my head under my pillow and my hands tucked under my legs on the bed.
7. My favorite foods are onions- sauted or fried, super sharp cheddar cheese, salad bars, all things mexican, sweet potatoes, fried okra, shrimp, strawberries, vanilla ice cream, Kit Kat bars, and whatever someone else cooked for me.
In light of how often I check blogs lately, I'm going to refrain from tagging anyone else. Hope you enjoyed my random items though and feel free to play if you want to.