Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Back in business

Ok, so we were gone for the weekend, hence the lack of information. Also, right now I'm trying to recover from the packing and unpacking, Jonathon having croup, and James working on potty training. Anybody want this job?? So, while I can't stop and write something great right now, hopefully we'll have updates soon on the activities of the fam again.

For those of you who are concerned...Jonathon is ok right now. He only had one terrible night (I got 2 hours of sleep) where he couldn't breathe. Last night was ok. He slept the whole night through and is only coughing during the day.

A big praise the Lord- Rachel has slept through the night the last two nights! (From about 10:30 to 5:00.) I was thrilled for two reasons- first, I got to sleep the second night (the first was the same night as Jonathon's episode), and second, I didn't have to work her into it, she just did it on her own, no crying for hours. I hope she keeps it up!!! This whole being pleasant thing is great for my nerves!

Ta-ta.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Yay for sleep! I'm so happy for you! I shudder to think how I would operate on 2 hours of sleep.

Booker said...

Coffee! But I suspect you can't drink that much, if at all? Besides, it has side affects, like addiction...

Anonymous said...

ahhhh shes just lazy. Yup, lazy is what i would call it. But look at me, you don't see me at 11:00 a.m. dressed in my pj's.